I said I would do bullet point blogs but bleggh don't feel like it!
I've gotten back into playing ACNH and Diablo cause of Jacque haha [hoping to get some more playtime this week] and I started watching season 3 of 'The Gentlemen's League' on Netflix... I even crocheted Jacque's book sleeve... yes it's incomplete but at least I did most of it! Even started a second one but I have to frog that one cause I messed up on the pattern somehow. That's what I get for trying out a new one pattern.
Playing the Sims has kind of taken the backburner ever since I fell sick last week. At first I simply didn't have the energy to play ANYTHING then I picked up my Switch cause I got a capture card and that was fun. But then I also started on all my other hyper fixations. I'm not done with Sims yet.,, just trying to figure out which packs to buy. I'm limiting myself to three expansion packs and one game pack. I'm heavily leaning towards High School Years, Discovering University, and City Living for the expansions but I haven't decided what game pack yet. I can't choose between Vampires or Werewolves cause they will go with my Realm of Magic and idea for a Harry Potter inspired save file. Or I could skip the game pack completely and buy two stuff packs which would be Crystal Creations and Home Chef Hustle. So many options...
Comments