Boys will be boys. They will be upsetting, comforting, and sometimes even loving. But for sure, they will always be a headache and confusing. There are far too many problems concerning two best friends. I though I would be over him by now, but I am not. I'm almost there though. I didn't expect to fall for him, but I did. Why does my heart choose to hurt itself ? I think my heart is going suicidal, is that even a possibility ? It certainly seems like it. I hate how things are going with him. I truly want to get over him, but I just can't seem to do so. Anyone know why that is, cause I certainly don't know. And about his best friend, he is a lot cuter, kinder, polite, considerate than he is. If he is all those things, why did I not fall for him in the first place ? Most of my love for the first is slowly going away, and I mean very slowly. That love is now headed towards his best friend. Did I mention they both live less than a two minute walk away ? I'm stuck in the middle of them emotionally and physically.
Guy #1 :
Pros:
Helpful in problems, good advice when needed, can cheer me up, can make me laugh when I don't want to stop crying, and he always seems to be there when a friend isn't.
Cons:
He normally is the problem without knowing it, reason why I cry most of the time, and seems ignorant to the fact that I'm right here still loving him.
Guy #2
Pros:
Smart, kind, polite, considerate, cute, and he is funny.
Cons:
Clueless about my feelings, then again so is the other.
Help me ? I need it. Why is life so damn confusing when it comes to the heart ?
Comments
I see nothing in your eyes, and the more I see the less I like.
Is it over yet, in my head?
I know nothing of your kind, and I won't reveal your evil mind.
Is it over yet? I can't win.
So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left.
I know that I can find the fire in your eyes.
I'm going all the way, get away, please.
[Chorus:]
You take the breath right out of me.
You left a hole where my heart should be.
You got to fight just to make it through,
'cause I will be the death of you.
This will be all over soon.
Pour salt into the open wound.
Is it over yet? Let me in.
So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left.
I know that I can find the fire in your eyes.
I'm going all the way, get away, please.
[Chorus:]
You take the breath right out of me.
You left a hole where my heart should be.
You got to fight just to make it through,
'cause I will be the death of you.
[Bridge]
I'm waiting, I'm praying, realize, start hating.
[Chorus:]
You take the breath right out of me.
You left a hole where my heart should be.
You got to fight just to make it through,
'cause I will be the death of you.
You're not like them
but I caught your lie
and you know I did
Now I'm lost in you
like I always do
And I'm dying to win
'cause I'm born to lose
[Chorus:]
Firefly
could you shut your lie
Now I know your ways
'cause they're just like mine
Now I"m justified
as I fall in line
and it's hard to try
when they're open wide
Take my hand
Peal me up and then
we'll come back again
to a different when
Now I like this way
you can't go away
If you catch the name
you could not replace
[chorus]
Bring me your enemies
Lay them before me
And walk away
[chorus]
Fuck you firefly
Have you lost your light
Now I hate your ways
'cause they're just like mine
So you lost my friend
such a sorry end
Now I don't know why
so I joke and smile
I would put myself right beside you
So let me ask
Would you like that?
Would you like that?
And I don't mind
If you say this love is the last time
So now I'll ask
Do you like that?
Do you like that?
No!
Something's getting in the way
Something's just about to break
I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane
So tell me how it should be
Try to find out what makes you tick
As I lie down
Sore and sick
Do you like that?
Do you like that?
There's a fine line between love and hate
And I don't mind
Just let me say that I like that
I like that
Something's getting in the way
Something's just about to break
I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane
As I burn another page
As I look the other way
I still try to find my place in the diary of Jane
So tell me how it should be
Desperate, I will crawl
Waiting for so long
No love, there is no love
Die for anyone
What have I become
Something's getting in the way
Something's just about to break
I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane
As I burn another page
As I look the other way
I still try to find my place
In the diary of Jane
Papa was a copper and mama was a hippie
In Alabama she would swing a hammer
Price you gotta pay when you break the panorama
She never knew that there was anything more than poor
What in the world does your company take me for
Black bandanna, sweet Louisiana
robbin' on a bank in the state of Indiana
She's a runner, rebel and a stunner
On her merry way sayin; baby whatcha gonna
Lookin' down the barrel of a hot metal .45
Just another way to survive
California rest in peace
Simultaneous release
California show your teeth
She's my priestess, I'm your priest
YEAH, YEAH
She's a lover baby and a fighter
Shoulda seen it coming when it got a little brighter
With a name like Dani California
The day was gonna come when I was gonna mourn ya
A little loaded, she was stealing another breath
I love my baby to death
California rest in peace
Simultaneous release
California show your teeth
She's my priestess, I'm your priest
YEAH, YEAH
Who knew the other side of you?
Who knew that others died to prove
Too true to say good bye to you
Too true to say say say..
Push the fader gifted animator
One for the now and eleven for the later
Never made it up to Minnesota
North Dakota man was a gunnin' for the quota
Down in the badlands she was savin' the best for last
It only hurts when I laugh
Gone too fast..
California rest in peace
Simultaneous release,
California show your teeth,
She's my priestess, I'm your priest
YEAH, YEAH
California rest in peace
Simultaneous release,
California show your teeth,
She's my priestess, I'm your priest
YEAH, YEAH
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath
because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding
reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
its number is six hundred and sixty six.
I lived alone my mind was blank
I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind
What did I see? Could I believe? That what I saw
that night was real and not just fantasy
Just what I saw in my old dreams were they
reflections of my warped mind staring back at me?
'Cause in my dreams it's always there the evil face that twists my mind
and brings me to despair
Night was black was no use holding back
'Cause I just had to see was someone watching me
In the mist dark figures move and twist
was all this for real or just some kind of hell
6-6-6 the Number of the Beast
Hell and fire was spawned to be released
Torches blazed and sacred chants were phrased
as they start to cry hands held to the sky
In the night the fires are burning bright
the ritual has begun Satan's work is done
6-6-6 the Number of the Beast
Sacrifice is going on tonight
This can't go on I must inform the Lord
Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?
but I feel drawn towards the chanting hordes
seem to mesmerise...can't avoid their eyes
6-6-6 the Number of the Beast
6-6-6 the one for you and me
I'm coming back I will return
And I'll possess your body and I'll make you burn
I'll have the fire I'll have the force
I'll have the power to make my evil take its course
"Tell us a story
I know you're not boring"
I was afraid that you would not insiste.
"You sound so sleepy
just take this, now leave me"
I said please don't slow me down
If I'm going too fast
You're in a strange part of our town...
Yeah, the night's not over
You're not trying hard enough
Out lives are changing lanes
You ran me off the road,
The wait is over
I'm now taking over,
You're no longer laughing
I'm not drowning fast enough.
Now every time that I look at myself
"I thought I told you
this world is not for you"
The room is on fire, as she's fixing her hair
"you sound so angry
just calm down, you found me"
I said please don't slow me down
If I'm going too fast
You're in a strange part of our town...
Yeah, the night's not over
You're not trying hard enough
Out lives are changing lanes
You ran me off the road,
The wait is over
I'm now taking over,
You're no longer laughing
I'm not drowning fast enough.
You wonder friend of foe
I'm the burning in your throat when you swallow
But you spit me out
Your stomach full of doubt
And still you're faking every word out of your mouth
But you won't let go
It's all about control
Understand I'm born to lead you will follow
I don't wanna stay
I'm running away
Don't you hear me when i say
Goodbye...so long...nice try...I'm gone
You don't like being second
I don't like being wrong
I won't forget the way you made me feel
I won't regret running away from here
You think you see the world well you see nothing
Time is only gonna make it worse in the end
So I'll say goodbye again
Now it's there to see
You've forgotten me
Ever since I was the prince among theives
So you hold me down
Strip away my crown
Can't contain me knowing all the truth I found
Always thinking small
Helping me to fail
Now you're jealousy and hate consumes us all
I don't wanna stay
I'm running away
Don't you hear me when i say
Don't hit me with you fears
I won't fit with your ideas
You missed what I'm about
I earned my way out
And in the end
I'll say goodbye again
If I was a little younger would I
care,
feeling like the walls are growing stronger,
i don't know if this cage can hold me any longer
you never dreamed you'd have to love your life so guarded,
cause they'll find a way to make you feel discarded
i'm not afraid of tomorrow,
i'm only scared of myself,
feels like my insides are on fire, and i'm looking through the eyes of someone else
I never thought they'd want me to go even faster,
never thought i took my foot off the gas,
everybody loves to be in on the pressure,
but i know they're all waiting for the crash
you never dreamed you'd have to live your life so guarded,
cause they'll find a way to make you feel discarded,
things have changed you've become a complication,
can make it through another days
humiliation
i'm not afraid of tomorrow,
i only scared of myself,
feels like my insides are on fire and i'm looking through the eyes of someoneelse
someone else...
is it any wonder why the answer keeps me petrified ,
is it any wonder why ,
i'm scared.....
Just stay still
I'll not be bothered
By you until
I'm picking sides
And pulling the strings
I'm living lies
And shedding the skin
I'm open wide
And letting you in
I'm wronging rights
Believe
I don't care what you want
I just want mine
Shut up
Smart little bitch
I don't need lies
I don't care what you want
I just want mine
Get up
Force it to fit
Confined inside
Don't pull me under
Into the deep
I often wonder
How it should be
I'm picking sides
And pulling the strings
I'm living lies
And shedding the skin
I'm open wide
And letting you
I'm wronging rights
Believe
I don't care what you want
I just want mine
Shut up
Smart little bitch
I don't need lies
I don't care what you want
I just want mine
Get up
Force it to fit
Confined inside
I don't care what you want
I just want mine
I don't care what you want
I just want mine
Shut up
Smart little bitch
I don't need lies
I don't care what you want
I just want mine
Get up
Force it to fit
Confined inside
My dead eyes
Fake plastic submarine
Slowly driving me insane
But now that's over
So what if the sex was great
Just a temporary escape
Anorther thing I grew to hate
But now that's over
Why, why do you always kick me when I'm high
Knock me down til we see eye to eye
Figured her out I know she
May not be Miss Right, she'll do right now
I used to hang on every word
Each lie was more absurd
Kept me so insecure
But now that's over
She taught me how to trust
And to believe in us
And then she taught me how to cuss....That bitch!
It's over
I know I used to be such a nice boy
She clings to me like cellophane
Fake plastic submarine
She's driving me insane
But now that's over
Why, why do you always kick me when I'm high
Knock me down till we see eye to eye
Figured her out I know she
May not be Miss Right, she'll do right now