March 27, 2024

 I'm kind of tempted to go back to making bullet point posts haha. 

  • had a good workout even though I forgot a good chunk of the workouts I was supposed to do for core day.
  • Playing the Big Sister Challenge for TS4 is fun! One of the key rules is to make the older one stay home and not go to school but I'm deviating! She's totally going to school so she has less time to earn money LOL. Instead I'm going to make her have to get her grades up and still have a job and take care of the little sister. But I decided on this after  a week in game so she's already missed a week of school. The story is that she missed that first week to learn how to manage the household now and to let out her grief.
  • Work was shit in the first half. Fucking Beavis was told to go to HBA after her lunch cause the person working there was off. And she throws a fucking fit basically cause "I really don't want to be over there, I'd rather be over here (in cosmetics)." so even though the manager is the one who told her to go, she went to that same manager to get changed back. And because they didn't want to deal with her bullshit they told her to ask if I'm okay changing with her. And I'm so fucking over her bullshit I said fine just so I wouldn't have to deal with her. 
  • I didn't even realize the closing assistant manager was HER until the very end of my shift... which is a surprise cause she used to be on my ass about almost every little thing. 
  • Little bro ordered KAJU tofu soup while I was at work! I had that to look forward to when I got home hehe. It may have been a cheat day though for my meal... even though I didn't eat rice... or a whole serving. :D

Comments

Anonymous said…
i still don't know how you've put up with your job for so many years, dude. i'd be so depressed and crying every day and quit lol. kudos to you!

ahhh i want tofu soup! gimme gimme! :P
Abbey said…
It’s a surprise for sure haha. Some coworkers make it worth it and I don’t stress about anything except for when behaves and butthead are there. Even better if I don’t have to work with them even if they are.

I think it’s what gave me shits