It's been almost three weeks of 75Soft and I was doing so well until today! Can't blame me though T___T I was up until almost 3 AM taking care of momma who had a severe episode of a vertigo attack. I almost took her to the ER for it again but then remembered all they did last time was give her an IV drip. So, I kept her home giving her Liquid IV instead to keep her hydrated cause she kept throwing up. Luckily she was able to go to sleep mostly just fine. And when I woke up, she was already awake and she said she was okay. But we kept it easy today and only went out to visit her customer from work who is going through radiation for cancer. Got to go to the bakery to get them some snacks and got myself a boba too hehe.
At least I made it to 4.2k steps and 22mins of exercise cause I randomly did some weighted hoola hooping earlier in the day before we left.
Tomorrow is gonna be kind of busy. We have to do some laundry outside again cause it's time to change the bedsheets. My aunt from Vegas is visiting OC so she might be coming over tomorrow...or Tuesday! That will be fun cause that means card playing time :D
Comments