And, welcome back!

 Clearly, Jacque has full control over my socials lol. Because yet again I am on blogger cause she said *hint hint* on her’s. I don’t even know what the focus of this blog is anymore and I can’t think of one to go forward with. That said, this post will probably be super short cause my mind is simply rambling. 

I was supposed to be updating my reading journal but I got tired of that. At least I managed to update two of the book reviews that were waiting for me. I don’t know what my problem is but I quickly get tired of any kind of journal. The last time I touched that journal was early October and only because I had to do an ARC review. I don’t even know when I updated my physical reading journal. That one has been months. Same thing for my physical passion planner. 

JACQUE MAKE SURE I ACTUALLY KEEP UP USING MY PLANNER NEXT YEAR. 

Any tips on how to maintain more  than one journal? Because I want to use my digital one because it’s so convenient on a daily basis. Then i would use the physical one at the end of the day to kind of back plan how my day went. But im so terribly at remembering to actually do that. 


‘Kay byeeee

Comments

Anonymous said…
Here’s a tip that MIGHT help. Set an alarm for the end of your day to update your journal/planner. And make it a daily habit to do this. Track that habit if you need to. But make sure you set a timer and set a time every day to open up your journal :)
Abbey said…
Dudeee I still need to do this T___T