Hello hello! shiii I don't even know the last time I even opened my blog was. I think a good chunk of my posts are of me saying hey im back! and I'm sorry! I just... can never think of what to post. Same thing goes for my YT. I started it for myself so I saw no reason to constantly put out new content. My only followers that I care about are Jacque and Dorothy. Since I talk to them on a regular basis I guess I just didn't feel the pressure to have a schedule for posting shit on either platform. I did miss it though!
COVID feels like it's slowly going away? Is that right? More and more people are getting vaccinated. Stores and restaurants are opening up for indoor services. Amusement parks are opening even if at 25% capacity. People are having hang outs/ get togethers. I'm glad for that but at the same time I wish people would still follow the correct guidelines. I work for a company that never closed during the pandemic and so I've been exposed to thousands of people throughout the year. And shit. The amount of people who think that they didn't have to wear a mask or be further apart from others. I'm honestly surprised that I never got the virus during those first few months.
Speaking of work, I've been with the same company for 4.5 years now. It will be 5 in October! I honestly didn't expect to stay this long but it's been fun most of the time...? That's my own fault though because I settled for a minimum wage job in retail. I'm mostly happy though so that's good. It's not like I'm miserable and hating every single day I work there. I don't know, the only really terrible thing about it is the shit people try to pull.. sometimes management too... with all of the changes.
But my brother went back to work yesterday! (May 2, 2021) since it's after midnight. So technicalities haha!
That's all I have the mental capacity for so I'll see you guys next time! Hopefully it won't be a full year until then again!
Comments