Planner Things

 I was just texting Jacque and she was telling me about how she's going digital for her planner... and now I kind of want to. But I love the feel (?) of having a physical book to write in. But at the same time, I might use the digital one more since it'll be on my phone. And I'm always on my phone. It would be convenient. She already showed me one of her templates, and it's so pretty that I kind of want to try it out just cause of how cute it is. OR! I might just put it off until my current planner is finished. I can't wait until I run out of stickers, that might take years. >.< We shall see. I have the OneNote app downloaded on my phone but I haven't touched it yet. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
i stopped using my digital planner after two days LOOOL i suck
Abbey said…
T_____T excuse me, please stop doing this to me... making me want to use things and then not use it yourself! LOOOL then again, I didn't even touch OneNote after the initial try