iOS 14

 A new update for the iPhone! And I'm seeing all these amazing ways people have done up their home screen and I couldn't even figure out how to get the widgets onto it to begin with. I did manage though. After I downloaded that widgetsmith app... but not much. Just added a calendar and my activity tracker. Hopefully I figure it out soon! There's so many things I want to do but they all look like they'll take forever to do. I saw a TikTok and the girl said it took her five plus hours to do hers. Fuck, I don't have that patience LOL. It's probably a good thing though that I don't know how yet. I don't know what theme to go with... Then again, with the number of apps I have, I can probably make each page(?) it's own theme. I'm torn between Harry Potter, kpop, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, or Pride and Prejudice... choices choices choices!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Do a ton of themes! I want to see them all lol. Honestly, I don't like the update all that much and think it's super chaotic to look at, but then again my opinion doesn't matter bc I have an android hahaha. But I really want to see what you come up with!
Abbey said…
I'll eventually get to them! But for now my chosen theme is Slytherin! I even made a tiktok for it but I might make another one since I added some more stuff to it :D You have an android until you switch again :) Doesn't the android already allow for these kinds of things?