ACNH Update

It's been a while since I've posted anything about my island... and that's cause I haven't touched it really. But, I'm slowly getting back into it. I feel like I let go of it because I didn't know what I wanted to do with my island. Thanks to Jacque though I found videos that have inspired me on what I want done. Considering I never finished the last overhaul of my island, I'm hoping I actually get it done this time. I'm thinking of a theme more cottage core with white/pink for a happier fairy theme with black/purple for dark fairy theme incorporated. I just need more videos to figure out my terraforming and what to do with my camping grounds. I have some ideas for little areas around my island but not enough to fill in all the dead space. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I posted a blog of my ideas for my island! Hope it will help you (:
Abbey said…
oooh yay! im actually writing out my island plan atm so perfect timing!