Turning 27

It's my birth month! And I have no idea what to do to celebrate because COVID is still a very real thing (despite what some people choose to believe). I honestly didn't really have any plans this year because of COVID but Dorothy got me thinking about it and we have yet to miss one of our birthdays with each other and I don't want to stop that. But because we've been friends for so many years, we've already done a variety of things between both our birthdays that I don't know what to do this year! Help me! Here's a chart I made of things that I've done and could do, same for restaurants. And these are just for my past birthdays.


Location

already done it

closed

possibly

Not that high on the list

museum



x


botanical 





downtown disney

x

x



beach

x



x

picnic

x




arcade

x

x


x

mini golf



x


aquarium

x




zoo


x



donut life museum



x


bike rental @ beach




x

Laguna art museum



x

x

Cerritos sculpture 

Garden



x


whale watching




x



Restaurant 

done it

closed

maybe

Takeout 

star kbbq



x


red castle

x




broth shabu 

x




yuzu shabu

x




boiling point




x

maru sushi



x


Olive Garden 




x

BWW

x




Anaheim packing 

District 



x


Claws




x

Kickin crab




x

Cham sut gol



x


bruxie



x


Steelcraft GG



x


Sake 2 Me





Gen KBBQ






Comments

Anonymous said…
Do something that is more.ourdoors and you can actually practice social distancing :)
Abbey said…
Good point! I was already leaning towards outdoors since we've been shut up at home so much but that decided it haha. Also I found a garden with a bunch of flowers in bloom and they all look pretty
Anonymous said…
Ohh a garden sounds so fun! I hope I can do a lot more outdoorsy things when we move since I won't be stuck on an island 3480293480293 miles away from the rest of the world lol
Abbey said…
Ooooh yeah new adventures in a new place! Photoshoots!
Anonymous said…
Definitely photoshoots!
Abbey said…
I'm definitely going to try and have a photoshoot when I go to the gardens. I just need to remember to bring my selfie stick and tripod. T___T I forgot on my trip to Vegas and San Fran the last times I went and it sucked.