I haven't touched the game in like two or three days. At all. I think. I might have picked it up yesterday for the event but that was about it. I blame Grey's first gay couple. I'm so invested in them and so upset that they DESTROYED Nico's character like that so I've been reading fanfiction on them where all is right in their world. It's a problem. I'm obsessive again. Also, I don't know what else to do with my island. I want to make a little bamboo spa area but don't know where to put it. I want to have a designated hoarding area for my fish and bugs but I get so many that it just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I could pay off my loan and get the next upgrade so my inventory gets bigger but I don't want to pay it off. I have so many things I want to build and move so I don't have enough money for it. UGH THIS GAME
Comments