June Favorites

It's the last ten minutes of June so let's get this thing going!

Favorite mobile game: Too many so Disney Magic Kingdoms, Zoo2: Animal Park, and Shop Titans

Favorite Color: GREEN

Favorite Alcoholic Drink: Soju mixed with Yakult

Favorite Food: CHICKEN! Any kind of method cooked

Favorite Drink: Ito-En Black Milk Tea

Favorite Fandom to Read Fanfiction: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Favorite Song: Filipina Girl by Billy Crawford, Lover by Taylor Swift, Dahil Sa'Yo by Inigo Pascual, and I Love Me by Demi Lovato

Favorite Game: Animal Crossing New Horizons...trying to figure out if I should start over terraforming again.

Thing to do before bed: Scroll TikTok and send videos to Jacque and Dorothy

Korean Show: My Ugly Duckling

Comments

Anonymous said…
I definitely have to try the Soju x Yakult combo! We just take shots of Soju when we have it (which I haven't had it in over a year lol) and I desperately need to try something new.

OOHH! Start over on your island! Or terraforming at least lol. But do small sections at a time (: Do you have a theme you want to follow?
Abbey said…
Dude totally do it! I want to try soju with calpico too. Wonder if that'll be good. I don't drink a lot of alcohols but soju I am always down for haha

I might do that again. I don't really have a theme in mind. I should think of one. Before I just wanted everything to be white, blue, and green cause I like that color combination but nothing like a city theme or things like that.
Anonymous said…
We don't even have wifi yet but I have my hotspot and I want to work on my island and just have people visit it lol
Abbey said…
Well, you can still play though? LOOOL oh man I'm so tempted to completely start over on my island but I don't want to lose all my bells and items and clothes... UGH starting over on terraforming soon I guess. LOOOL