I started watching One Piece a while back but lately I just haven't been able to pick it back up again. I got distracted by ACNH and have barely watched anything since then of the series. I did watch a short anime about babies. I watched an episode of another anime... I haven't watched a Korean drama or variety show in months... I watched three episodes of Grey's Anatomy with my mom today. I don't know if I'm in a viewing slump or what. But I just can't seem to really get into anything to watch. I just keep going back to ACNH or fanfiction. Even my YouTube doesn't know what to do with me. There are ACNH, anime, One Piece specific, Grey's, KDRAMA, and KVARIETY all on my recommended but they're all things that I can't watch because of spoilers or things that I've already seen. IDK... I want to watch more Grey's but I also kind of want to keep watching it with my mom...
Comments