Online Order: Amazon

Sooo I know I posted a few weeks(?) ago about wanting to order a bunch of shit online. Well last week I caved and bought ONE thing which was the tennis trainer ball thing. Well the whole time it said will be arriving today by 9PM. I just checked it and it still says arriving by 9PM but tomorrow! Even though it just got shipped out from TENNESSEE! TF?! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
As someone who has been ordering things online a lot lately, don't trust the Amazon updates. Plus, there's been crazy weather in the mid-states and been delaying a lot of deliveries, even to us. I'm sure it's going to be even harder to get things with all of the protests going on /:
Abbey said…
Oooh yeah huh... Good thing, it did arrive that day! But now I don't know where my tennis racket is... I think it's in my trunk but...