Just ACNH Things: Random Days

Image may contain: one or more people, table and indoor
Oh you know, just chilling... I forgot whose house
No photo description available.
Kody wouldn't stay put
Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor
Another visit to Jac's
Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor
Told you Kody wouldn't stay
Image may contain: sky and outdoor
RACCOON
Image may contain: outdoor
FALLS
Image may contain: sky and outdoor

Image may contain: text that says 'WW Blast from the past!'
It's a grandpa fish
Image may contain: text
No seriously...ANCIIEEEEENT
Image may contain: text that says 'Blathers The coelacanth is a deep-sea fish that has been around since the age of the dinosaurs.'
Of course Blathers is happy with a fish
No photo description available.
Tried catching them doing yoga
Image may contain: text that says 'Mint You know, at Resident Services, they suggested that Plucky might cooperate with my plan.'
OOOH NEW PERSON
Image may contain: text that says '08 Plucky Anyway, it was super rad getting to know you, chicky-poo. Make sure the others misbehave, alright?'
BUH BYE PLUCKY & NO! WON'T LET THEM MISBEHAVE
No photo description available.
Story of my life
No photo description available.
Surprisingly had like six of these that day
Image may contain: one or more people and text
Had a thunder/lightning storm on my island
Image may contain: one or more people
Some of what I made from CJ
Image may contain: food
She's wearing the dress I designed ;D
No photo description available.
YAY! Mint is here!
Image may contain: text and outdoor
I want a frog islander so I can gift them a frog. 
Image may contain: outdoor, text that says 'I've got a bug to sell! Tell me about your art. Maybe Maybe anothe time. time. Flick So, have you found any bugs yet? I'll buy any kind-no questions asked.'
After CJ I got Flick
Image may contain: outdoor
But first, off to Jac's!
No photo description available.

Image may contain: sky

No photo description available.
Love her mini falls
No photo description available.
CAN'T FIND MEEEE
Image may contain: indoor
Colton's Birthday May 22





These are just some of my photos. Will probably do a second post tomorrow if I remember

Comments