Canker Sore

So, I'm pretty fucking sure that it's a canker sore. It's on the right side of my mouth and it hurts like a mother fucker. I've had it for a few days now and apparently it can take up to two weeks to heal. And if it takes any longer than that, I should go to a doctor. It better fucking not take that fucking long. FUCK it hurts just to type this and I'm barely even moving my mouth as I mouth the words I type. I bought some kind of pain reliever for it (Anbesol) and it did fuck all for the pain. It numbed it for maybe five minutes? It said I can only use it max four times in a day and that wasn't going to cut it. And supposedly it's one of the best out there. Why do these things never work for me? When I have cramps pain relievers do shit for me too. I took Tylenol the first day I realized I had this sore and it didn't do shit either.

This morning when I woke up I thought I would actually be okay. No. It was a lie. The longer the day went on, the more pain I felt. My coworkers have been making fun of me because I've been so silent for the most part. They're not used to a silent Abbey. I'm not used to a silent Abbey. My mom was making fun of me too (and my brother) saying how I'll finally lose weight since I can't eat. Jokes on them. I can totally chew with the left side. It just takes me forever to chew and still cause some major pain on the right side. Wow. I think this is my longest post in a long time and it's just me ranting about pain because of a canker sore.

Then again, for a while I was scared I was actually sick with something major (cough) COVID (cough)

Well, signing off on this post!

Comments