I said last time how my brother hasn't been obeying stay-at-home orders. Well, that hasn't changed but I'm getting more worried because we still don't know who he is hanging out with. And then I remembered something he told me a while ago. He got a somewhat new coworker (a few months now) that is married and has some regrets about it. She even said that she wishes she had met my brother before she got married to see if anything happened. Normally I wouldn't think anything of it but the fact that my brother is hiding who he's hanging with and apparently hasn't been hanging out with his other friends has me suspicious. He also stopped talking about his ex recently (after he told me about the other girl) when before he wouldn't give up. And today he wouldn't answer our calls or texts telling him to come home and when he finally did he said he was sleeping at a friend's house.... TELL ME I'M PARANOID THAT MY BROTHER IS A POTENTIAL OTHER MAN! T___T
Comments