Here's a new post! Although I'm still not sure what I want to write. Sooo I guess I'm going back to bullet point style!
- My brother apparently bought a VR headset for the PS4. He's playing that Beat Saber game. It's hilarious.
- My manager still hasn't officially told me that I'm out of self-checkout.
- I received my order from Jac's shop! Haven't posted pics yet because the table has been nasty.
- My mom has been binge watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix and it's hilarious watching her watch the show. I don't know anything about it but her reactions are priceless haha.
- My mind keeps coming up with things to write down in my letters to Diana and Jacque but none of it has made it to paper.
- I haven't touched my planner in two weeks. Again.
- I haven't touched the scale since stay-at-home orders began.
- I'm wondering how to use the 2 weeks LOA work is offering...
Comments
+ I watch people play sometimes. I'd lose so bad haha
+ I definitely wouldn't bring it up. Maybe they forgot lol
+ I'm so glad you got your order! I've been hearing of people's mail getting lost lately bc of how the pandemic is affecting USPS, but I'm so glad it hasn't happened to anyone I send stuff to! *KNOCK ON WOOD*
+ I used to watch Grey's and shit was so intense! LOL
+ I haven't replied to Diana either and low-key I don't want to ahah...
+ Dude I'm losing interest in my planner and wish I had a different one (like a basic one or a bullet journal), but I keep staying on it to promote my shop and earn commissions /:
+ I weighed myself and I'm so sad bc I gained so much. My previous progress is like in the trash now *sigh*
+ It took me a while to figure out what LOA meant lol
I wish they did! No, they're just not saying anything to me officially I guess.
That's crazy! Hopefully that doesn't happen to my other order with UNIQLO. I bought a DBZ hoodie from them.
It's been on my list but I don't know if I want to get into that right now. Not when I have over 700 eps. of One Piece still.
She hasn't texted me about it like she did before sooo... whatever. Not worried anymore.
SAAAME Maybe because COVID has me staying home, I don't have anything to plan.
I still haven't checked >.< But my mom made fun of me again earlier but it was jokish and included my brother but I was like DAAAMNIT MOTHER STAHP
LOOOOOL