UPDATE TIME


  • I got into playing yet more games. This time mobile ones. 
    • Adventure Communist. An idle game. 
    • BitLife. Not sure how to describe this. Life choices are made.
  • Mandatory plumbing check in all units of the apartments. 
    • Not too bad. They were really quick about it and they were barely even in our apartment.
    • They said our unit was done but they still needed to go up on the roof and check the other units. Supposedly will be back for a new system or something.
  • MapleStory. Haven't played in a few days. Mobile games ^ took over my life.
  • Went on a Daiso run yesterday. Bought tiny little scissors to bring with me for crocheting. And a Disney car visor thing. 
  • Dorothy is supposed to come over on Friday so that she can help me sort through my clothes. It needs to be PURGED!

Comments

Anonymous said…
SPRING CLEANINGGGG! I have only been playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp lately since I know I can't buy New Horizons for the Switch for a while.
Abbey said…
OMG I just texted you... yes, it's time for a spring cleaning haha
I want to buy Sword or Shield.. I don't know which
Anonymous said…
Sword gets you a Galarian Farfetch, but Shield gets you a Galarian Ponyta. Look them up (:
Abbey said…
oh snap. just on that I want Ponyta! but which one has bea? a coworker told me about bea and the dude...whose name i forgot haha
Anonymous said…
Bea is in Sword. Josh has that one. I have Shield & the gym leader is named Allister
Abbey said…
drat. of course the two things i want are in opposite games