Update: Reading

I said a few posts ago that I've been reading a lot more lately. While that is still true, it has not been published works like I wanted it to be. Rather, I've reverted to reading unpublished fanfiction found on the internet. I'm happy to still be reading but after buying almost a dozen books for my Kindle, I feel bad for not reading them. I think I may have read half of them but I know for sure that there are about four books purchased and unread. Even though it's been a week. I don't know why I stopped reading them. They aren't any different from what I've been reading online anyway. They're both fanfiction, one is just published. They're both works based on Jane Austen's 'Pride and Prejudice.' It's weird. I don't like it. It's making me think that I wasted my money on the Kindle books. And these are books that have been on my Amazon list for months, if not years. I', weird.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I recent;y paid for a couple of months of Kindle Unlimited and I've yet to read any of the books, except for 1.5 books (dropped one because it wasn't that great), and I feel like I wasted so much money. So I totally get it. We should motivate each other to read at least 10 pages a day of the books we've purchased or have on our Kindles!
Abbey said…
DOWN! I will text you throughout the day to see what's up haha! Damn... I wanted to get Unlimited but then I saw that you can only have like 10 books at a time? Like, no thanks. I want all my books all the time so I can take my time with them and go back to them anytime.