Pokemon

This past Christmas, I received two bluetooth earbuds from my mom and cousin! Sooo I returned the one from my cousin and got store credit instead with her permission cause I opened the one my mom got me first. Ever since then I've had a gift card just sitting in my wallet for best buy and I thought to save it for an external hard drive so I can recover data from two old laptops. Sadly, I don't even know where to go to do that because Best Buy charges $100 for each laptop, doesn't matter how much data is recovered. I figured I would just buy the external once I'm sure of another place I can do the recover for cheaper. Today, my mom and I went to Best Buy cause she also had a gift card for there since Christmas. I BOUGHT POKEMON SWORD :) I've been wanting one of the two ever since it came out but never wanted to fork over $60 for it but now I only had to pay $10. I'm so excited to start playing it hehe

Comments

jaccccxo said…
Yay how fun! I was trying to beat the game last night but I did such a poor job with training my Pokemon that I keep losing to Leon LOL.
Abbey said…
OMG I barely played all day and I still haven't even left my hometown... I just got Leon to endorse me to do the gym challenge...