Photography

I was just looking through some more of my old posts and I noticed that I have a lot of photos of just random things. I think I want to go back to doing that. Random photos throughout my day of things that I saw and did. It was so much easier back then because I was still going to school and I wasn't driving so I could take nature pics on my way to the mall. Or even just around campus. And with this pandemic going around I don't feel up to the task of just randomly driving around to take pictures of things...

Comments

Anonymous said…
this virus is no fucking joke dude. i would love to take pics of everything too, but i feel like my house is boring to take pics of lol
Abbey said…
Seriously. People here are panic buying and those who are actually out of things can't buy cause they're out of stock everywhere. How is it on your side of the country?

Nothing in my house either. I would only be able to take selfies. And I'm not a huge fan haha
Anonymous said…
It's about the same. Soli tells me that they're out of so many things at her work, and I'm worried bc Josh and I haven't gone grocery shopping in a week or so and we're already low on everything
Abbey said…
Oh damn. Yeah, we're running low on things too. I don't even know what to stock up on in case of emergency. People have been buying canned meats, canned soups, boxed mac n cheese, and instant noodles. We haven't been grocery shopping in about a week too. We generally go on Sunday/Monday