It's been a while since I mentioned this game. It doesn't always bring fond memories to mind but whatever. I can't forever let him taint something so trivial. I say that I've been over him but how can I really say that if I can't even play a game without thinking of him. Of course, for the longest time, I didn't even know if that was still true. But in early February I started playing again and it didn't even bother me. Initially I started playing again because I needed something to occupy my time while I was off from work so often. Now, I play simply cause I want to and not do something mindless. Ever since I started crocheting again though I barely play for more than an hour. Which is good. I think. Crocheting is definitely much more productive even if it's not as entertaining. Suppose we shall simply have to see how long until I once again tire of the game.
Comments
Totally don't let him taint anything! He doesn't own shit lol.
He is a taint in life. I regret him. But that's it. It's always a what the fuck was I thinking?!