Guilty Pen Pal

I feel so bad because I've had letters from Diana and Jacque as early as the first week of February and I still haven't written my replies. I started Diana's the day I got it but haven't touched it since then. I feel like I already wrote this post but that just shows how long it's been. With the stay at home orders I should get it done at some point this week. And I need to update my planner. Haven't touched that since January at least. And I have all these pretty stickers from Jacque to put in it. I'm going to spam her IG with tags. And I'll make a post about it on here too. I need more content. LOOOL

Comments

Anonymous said…
Honestly, don't even feel bad about not replying to me. I haven't replied to Diana at all eaither hahaha. OOPS
Abbey said…
ahhahaaa well that makes me feel better. i mean with you i make up for it by sending a novel but with her its short af. but she hasnt asked me about it either so whatever LOOOL