Finished Beanie

                      
The final product is finished! I’m sad to say it actually took me a whole day on and off to finish this tiny piece of work. What does that mean for all my other projects?? Hmm... maybe I’ll realistically be finished closer to June. There’s a lot of yarn in my house haha. Hopefully my momma will like it. I’m not loving the bottom. It looks funny but I don’t know why it’s slanted like that. There was nothing different from what I was doing beforehand.

                       
Oh boy. Don’t think I want to model my stuff. I need a doll head haha. I wonder if my mom could get one from her work...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think it looks great!
Abbey said…
You may possibly get one when I finish... I want to make a bunch of them so I can get the hang of making it so I'll probably have like a dozen of this one beanie when I'm through LOOOL all different colors of course. xD