Ploop

I don't really know anything to write on here tonight. But I promised Jac (even if she hasn't seen it yet) that I would start adding to my blog at least once a week so here I am. Now if only I could fulfill that promise. And on YouTube. That would be nice.

UPDATE TIME

  • my brother bought me AirPods! Completely random. I was picking him up from work when he texted me 'hey I might have a gift for you'
  • he also bought me a Pikachu case for them! it's so cute
  • I've fallen down the rabbit hole of buying Kindle books on Amazon. Already I've bought maybe five more books. 
  • A nice coworker of mine got fired because she was trying to change departments from SCO to door host. Because they're at the door they actually needed to pass the background check, which hers did not so they had to let her go. She said she would reapply in six months.
  • It was yet another Valentine's Day spent alone. I would like to believe myself immune by this point but I still find myself pouting when I see couples, wishing I had someone to be with. 
  • Hours are still cut at work. FUUCK
  • I'm on my third sheet of paper in my letter to Jac, double sided so technically fifth? 
  • Bullet point blog is actually keeping me interested. May try this setup for some weeks to come.
BYE BYE FOR NOW

Comments

Abbey said…
Hmm... possibilities there... Dude, fuck Target too! I had an interview with them before WM and they wanted to hire me to work the truck in early morning shifts. I was so NOT DOWN! It was like 5 AM early and that was just a disaster waiting to happen.
Abbey said…
Honestly? Probably not! I no longer have a doctor's note but I know I would be completely useless with my knee haha