I don't know why but I thought that it would be a great idea to go back and look at all of my old posts from high school. I didn't realize that I have been on blogger since 2008! Shiet that's a long time. I only read maybe ten posts and I had to give up. Fuck, my mind was all over the place back then. And my writing style! It's like I was on crack, which was actually one of the comments! SOMEONE (Jacque) said on one of my posts that it was as if I was on something haha! And my writing kept alternating between lower and upper case in the same WorD like wtf?!
Sadly, I knew this but not to this extent, but damn I kept talking about my ex and his best friend of the time. I knew I could get boy crazy but I didn't realize, or purposefully forgot, how crazy about him I was. Almost all of my posts were about him and if they weren't they did reference him for a little bit. I don't even remember anymore what was going through my mind.
COLORS! All of my posts were in different colored text! Why was that a thing with me? I couldn't just leave it well enough with a simple black text?! LOL
Oh hey, second post in a day! ;)
Sadly, I knew this but not to this extent, but damn I kept talking about my ex and his best friend of the time. I knew I could get boy crazy but I didn't realize, or purposefully forgot, how crazy about him I was. Almost all of my posts were about him and if they weren't they did reference him for a little bit. I don't even remember anymore what was going through my mind.
COLORS! All of my posts were in different colored text! Why was that a thing with me? I couldn't just leave it well enough with a simple black text?! LOL
Oh hey, second post in a day! ;)
Comments
I want to go back and read more of your comments! Some of them were insane haha! Then again, that's cause my posts were insane T___T :D