Crafting Dillema

I don't know why but it feels much longer since the last time I posted... it's only been three days. Guess that's what happens when I pick up the habit again. Speaking of picking up old habits, I picked up my knitting and crochet today! If only to undo a scarf that I lost the pattern for... And a website I was using for patterns is completely different now so I have to relearn how to use it. But, I picked it up because my brother plans on using my old desk for his computer. Sadly for him I have a storage tote full of yarn underneath it so he can't fit his tower down there. I feel like I need to make all of my projects now. However, most of the projects were intended as gifts for family at holidays and I'm no longer talking to some of them. And the few I do talk to is heavily inconsistent and the relationship isn't good that we're thinking of cutting off with them so I'm not sure what to do with the things when I finish them. I think that's probably why I haven't touched my crafts... what would be the point if they're just going to stay in the house anyway? I wouldn't have used up my time and energy for crafts that may not leave the house anyway. Oh well. I'll just have to work on crafts for the Castillanos and Dorothy/Patrick. At least then they'll go to the intended recipient. If only I could actually finish a project. LOL

Comments

Anonymous said…
You can always sell them on Etsy or something (;
Abbey said…
I was thinking about selling it but I don't think my quality is up to point. And if I do sell it will probably be on IG with Venmo haha. I don't craft often enough to open a shop :D
Anonymous said…
Selling on IG with Vanmo is a pretty good route (: It worked well for me before I opened my shop!