I recently downloaded the Libby app on my phone and it was great for like a day. Sadly they only had three of the books that I've been wanting to read! Everything else is unknown and unavailable in the OC Library system. I don't want to get another library card for a different district either since some of them you have to pay for. Well, that's what I get for only being interested in published fanfiction books. Sadly, I'll have to stick to amazon for my books. Even sadder most of them will have to be ebooks on the kindle. It's always so satisfying being able to shut the book closed once I finish it. Any recommendations for books? I tend to like fantasy fiction, Regency historical fiction, classics, and such. I also like Narnia, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Pride and Prejudice, Confessions of a Shopaholic, and Princess of Park Avenue. Things like that!
Comments