Christmas is just around the corner! Normally I would be all done with all my shopping and wrapping but this year, I still have a few people left and have just started wrapping things. Other than the Christmas present for my work Secret Santa, I haven't really gotten much done. I have Dorothy's finished just tonight and my brother's too. I don't have a gift for my grandma yet but I don't know if I should even bother cause she always wears the same outfit whenever I see her and all she does is stay at home. She doesn't even have a cell phone or anything. She spends her days eating and watching tv. T__T
I'm very confused about what to buy a guy friend. A.K.A Dorothy's boyfriend. haha. I bought him a jacket but a few hours after purchasing it, Dorothy told me not to get it anymore cause his mom bought him one already. (I sent her a picture of it to see if it was his style). I do have one gift for him though but it feels impersonal. It's a pair of socks with screaming Patrick Star from Spongebob on it. I got them cause he can appreciate the humor of it since his name is Patrick. I was thinking of getting him alcohol but I know nothing of whiskey which is his preferred drink. LOL
My family is so expensive. We have Secret Santa every year but this year they set the minimum to $50 and no maximum. So everyone but the three people in our immediate family, and also not the people who didn't even list anything, are putting items that are like $100 and higher! I barely work part time in retail and they're putting things like an authentic football jersey for $125+, a 50" smart tv, a drill that goes for $200, and a king sized bed. I was just like WTF GUYS!
OK BACK TO WRAPPING! :)
I'm very confused about what to buy a guy friend. A.K.A Dorothy's boyfriend. haha. I bought him a jacket but a few hours after purchasing it, Dorothy told me not to get it anymore cause his mom bought him one already. (I sent her a picture of it to see if it was his style). I do have one gift for him though but it feels impersonal. It's a pair of socks with screaming Patrick Star from Spongebob on it. I got them cause he can appreciate the humor of it since his name is Patrick. I was thinking of getting him alcohol but I know nothing of whiskey which is his preferred drink. LOL
My family is so expensive. We have Secret Santa every year but this year they set the minimum to $50 and no maximum. So everyone but the three people in our immediate family, and also not the people who didn't even list anything, are putting items that are like $100 and higher! I barely work part time in retail and they're putting things like an authentic football jersey for $125+, a 50" smart tv, a drill that goes for $200, and a king sized bed. I was just like WTF GUYS!
OK BACK TO WRAPPING! :)
Comments