Because Jacque said so

Hello all! It has been quite a while but I do plan on coming back to blogger. A lot has happened since I last posted.

We finally moved! We got out of the toxic house on Saturday, September 1, 2018 officially. It has now been two months since we moved into our new apartment but it is still not done and all set to go which is why there's still no video on the move. We have already purchased two 8 cube shelf organizers but haven't brought them home because we don't have a car big enough and our family/friends are unavailable to help most of the time. We're aiming to have everything finished before the holidays. Which I think mostly means Christmas but I'm hoping by Thanksgiving. We haven't had a house warming party since it's not organized but I do plan on holding a small luncheon kind of thing for some friends and coworkers while my mom is at work. I don't know when that will be since we work in retail and it's unlikely we will all be approved for a day off during the holiday season.

I had another crush on a guy that went nowhere. This time because I absolutely could not make any moves on the guy. He was a coworker who I thought was cute and funny. And by the time the crush was well and truly developed, I found out he's actually married. I can't blame him for being nice or anything cause that's all he really was. He never flirted or lead me on or anything. It was once again all in my head. I bring him up because he quit work and yesterday was his last day with Wal-Mart. Although we closed together, I didn't stick around to actually say a proper goodbye to him even though it's unlikely I'll ever see him again. I don't know if I'm going to regret that yet.

While we were preparing for the move and all that is involved, I didn't really go to the gym. Instead all of my time was spent packing and organizing at the old house. Well, since the move we've had more time so I am slowly going back to the gym. It helps now that Dorothy has her own gym pass and I can occasionally get her to go with me. But the good news is that before we moved I weighed myself and I was at an all time high of 198 lbs. And two weeks ago I finally had the chance to weigh myself again because we got rid of the old scale. MY NEW WEIGHT IS 180 LBS. And I can feel the difference in my energy levels. Unless I had like no sleep the night before. I actually feel comfortable in my clothes and not as self-conscious as before.

There has been some bad news within the past few good months. A month and a few weeks after we moved out of the toxic house we got news that our previous landlord passed away in his sleep. While I felt bad that he passed away, I didn't really feel bad about it. Although he didn't really do anything to make us feel unwanted at that house, he also didn't do anything to make it better for us. Then again, he was having his own issues with his wife, the landlady. Not too sure if it's bad of me to not have felt worse when I heard the news.

That's all for now!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats on your weight loss! I'm so super proud of you!
I'm PATIENTLY waiting for your moving updates once everything is finished :) And I really mean patiently, which is nuts since we know I'm not that patient at all haha. But really, hope your transition has been great so far and continues to go well.
I don't think it's bad of you to not have felt worse than how you feel. Yes, it's sad that he passed, but he also wasn't an important person in your life for you to have stronger feelings. So it's aiiighttt.
Anonymous said…
PS the title to this post makes me happy LOL