Fit Life so far

With the new year, my brother decided that now is the time for him to get fit and lose weight, gain muscle, &etc. Well, with that decision, he also decided that I need to join him. Which is fine because I've been wanting to get healthier anyway.

After the first month, I haven't really felt any differences but apparently you lose the inches before the weight... at least, that's what I was told. I don't know. Maybe once I make more progress I will finally notice. I've forgotten to check my weight for the past two weeks but that's okay cause I'm more focused on just gaining more energy and just moving more. I have felt like I could do more now though so it must be working :)

I also bought a fitbit. I joined the bandwagon! haha, no I've been wanting one to see how I sleep. I didn't realize that I would actually be checking my steps so much. I blame Mageno because she got me into the challenges. It's been a lot of fun trying to keep up with their steps. Only cause I'm usually just sitting down when I'm at home.

Time to go though! More to come later :)

Comments