Post-Holidays post

It is now the second day of the new year and already I am tired. Christmas itself was a lot of fun. I worked on Eve but we closed at 6 so I was out in plenty of time to get ready for the family party. We were close to last ones to arrive. The last being my cousin, who had work. Lots of good food. Mainly family in attendance, not many friends invited. Didn't even see the significant others of my two cousins so yeah, it was just a small party for us. Usually, we invite the boyfriends, girlfriends, and friends. It wasn't even the entire family because my aunt and uncle didn't bother coming even though they live just down the street from my aunt. My aunt doesn't even have the excuse of work anymore because she retired a few months ago.

Time for gift list!


  • Harry Potter Marauder's Map throw (Auntie Emy)
  • Harry Potter Deathly Hallows beanie (Auntie Emy/Ate Tara)
  • Harry Potter Gryffindor beanie (Auntie Tess and family)
  • Harry Potter water bottle (Auntie Tess and family)
  • a pair of Nikes (Secret Santa: Auntie Basiline)
  • Harry Potter Slytherin shirt (Auntie Emy/Ate Tara)
  • set of crochet hooks with case (Kuya Ivan) 
  • Harry Potter Necklace charm set (Auntie Emy/Ate Tara) 
  • Harry Potter Gryffindor pillow case set (Auntie Emy/Ate Tara)
  • Stitch Pillow Pet (My brother bear, Christian)
  • Purse (mom)
  • Under Armour teal sweater (mom)
Obviously, my family knows to get me Harry Potter haha. I love the new shoes that I got (it was my secret santa gift) And I obviously have an addiction.

That's it for now. Cause I don't see if I got something from my aunt other than the secret santa gift.

Comments

jaccccxo said…
Omg I wish my family knew to get me art related stuff or office supplies! They get me makeup and clothes that I can't even fit lmao.