This Ruins the Surprise

But, whatever. I recently had the great thought that with Mageno moving to Rhode Island within the next few months, I should make her a few things to deal with the cold. And then, I realized that although I've never met him, I should probably make some for the boypren too. So, they're getting a box full of beanies, scarves and a few lapghans before they leave. Or, I may just ship it to them depending on when I finish it. So, Mageno, since you're the only one who reads my blog, SEND ME COLORS THAT YOU WANT!

Comments

jaccccxo said…
I enjoy all pastel colors. Not picky lol.

Boypren likes baby blue and white. He's picky lol
Abbey said…
How convenient! Cause I already have baby blue yarn and I have no idea what to do with it! Now I do! :D
jaccccxo said…
LOL. Sweet! I can't wait! And since I got officially hired I can spend my unemployment check on the fabric for your blanket!