Running Man

There have been a lot of news lately about the removal of two of the cast members from the show and it's disappointing that just after losing Kang Gary, we are now to lose Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo as well. It wouldn't bother me as much if they had decided to quit on their own but according to some articles, it says that they were forced to leave. Even worse, they weren't told ahead of time before the articles were released. Kim Jong Kook was told two days beforehand in a meeting but Song Ji Hyo only found out along with everyone else on the day of the release of the articles. I think that's unacceptable that after the two of them have been on the show for seven years they would treat them like this. If it was true.

I may not have been a fan of the show for as long as others, I may not have been with them since the very beginning but that doesn't mean that I love them any less. I will forever be thankful to the entire cast for all the laughter and tears, both of joy and sadness, that they brought to my life. I don't have the most exciting life and watching the 300+ episodes of the show has introduced me to a culture that I would love to explore.

Thank you, Jong Kook oppa and Ji Hyo unnie for everything. For being the Commander and Ace. For being Kookie and Mong Ji Hyo. For having numerous love lines and for Monday Couple.

7012 Forever.

Comments

jaccccxo said…
What is Running Man?