In just four days, it will be Christmas once again. While I knew it was coming, it still shocks me by how fast this year has gone by but at the same time, the end of the year couldn't come fast enough. Due to my lack of preparation, once again I was unable to finish crocheting all of the gifts that I planned to give this year so I was 'forced' to go Christmas shopping. I did manage to find something for everyone. And I am still crocheting for certain people -cough- Jacque and Dorothy -cough- which just so happen to be my biggest projects. Thankfully I am almost done with Dorothy's. I am blocking and crocheting at the same time so I don't run out of room on my desk. I'm still trying to figure out how to join the squares cleanly but if anything I'm just going to whip stitch it together. Hopefully it will turn out well.
Jacque, your gift will take me a lot longer since I'm giving you a whole box for Rhode Island. Or, that will be a separate gift but yeah, basically you're getting a whole box of beanies, scarves, and small blankets cause I love you. And I love to crochet. And I don't want to end up making a bunch of things for myself because I'm running out of room in my closet. LOL. Thank God for you or else I wouldn't be able to crochet more cause my mom will just yell at me saying get rid of all my yarn. LOL. I have no idea what to give to anyone else. But, I bought a shit ton of yarn that were clearance. I know you said you like pastels and he wants light blue, but you're getting some neutrals as well :)
I completely lost track of the whole point of this post....
Oh yeah, my brother is once again spoiled by me. And I'm already thinking about what to buy him for next year. Same thing with my mom. It's as if I'm not satisfied if I don't spend close to $100 for each of them. LOL.
I still have some wrapping to do. Thankfully, I'm off on Friday so I can finish it then. And hopefully it stops raining tomorrow because I have a lot of recyclables to sell and drop off. I also have to get a car wash. Though, with the rain some of the dirt seems to have washed away already.
That's all, folks!
Jacque, your gift will take me a lot longer since I'm giving you a whole box for Rhode Island. Or, that will be a separate gift but yeah, basically you're getting a whole box of beanies, scarves, and small blankets cause I love you. And I love to crochet. And I don't want to end up making a bunch of things for myself because I'm running out of room in my closet. LOL. Thank God for you or else I wouldn't be able to crochet more cause my mom will just yell at me saying get rid of all my yarn. LOL. I have no idea what to give to anyone else. But, I bought a shit ton of yarn that were clearance. I know you said you like pastels and he wants light blue, but you're getting some neutrals as well :)
I completely lost track of the whole point of this post....
Oh yeah, my brother is once again spoiled by me. And I'm already thinking about what to buy him for next year. Same thing with my mom. It's as if I'm not satisfied if I don't spend close to $100 for each of them. LOL.
I still have some wrapping to do. Thankfully, I'm off on Friday so I can finish it then. And hopefully it stops raining tomorrow because I have a lot of recyclables to sell and drop off. I also have to get a car wash. Though, with the rain some of the dirt seems to have washed away already.
That's all, folks!
Comments
I miss smoking weed lol. I was able to smoke like 4 bowls alone and get all of my creativity out in one night!