It's been extremely stressful lately. I don't know why after two months of just working at most three days a week that I still continue to work there. It's not like they give me a lot of hours per day that I do work. If anything, it's the bare minimum. So why then, do I still continue to persist in working there. It can't be because of the coworkers. After two years, I am just now starting to feel as if I am a part of the group. And that's just barely. While they regularly get together just to hang out, I'm invited maybe not even half of the amount they spend together. It can't be because of the one guy I think is cute from another department. I'm better than that. I know better than to submit myself to this all over a guy. Besides, I doubt he even thinks of me in that way. It can't be because my mom also works there. If anything that should be even more reason why I should leave. I already see her at home, why see her at work too.
I don't know what to do... I've applied to Walmart because my cousin's friend works there and he said he could help. But, honestly, I'm not hoping on that.
I don't know what to do... I've applied to Walmart because my cousin's friend works there and he said he could help. But, honestly, I'm not hoping on that.
Comments