UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD! JACQUE I WISH YOU WENT WITH US! May 31, 2016

I was so fucking excited to be going to Harry Potter World!

It's so beautiful even just from the outside 

This bitch! She kept taking me onto rides I wasn't
sure that I could handle cause I'm a big ass baby!

I'm inside The Three Broomsticks!!!!!

Waiting in line to order our food. It was interesting to order like that
at a restaurant.

Stupid fucking Forbidden Journey ride! You are the ride that shows everything about Harry Potter
why would you make it so it's impossible for everyone to ride you?! I didn't even go on cause so many people
told me that it would make me sick if I have problems with coasters.

The cast of Durmstrang and Beuxbatons for the show! They're so pretty!

We got fucking tired so decided to just chill behind the pub while we
decided on what to do after the park cause they closed at 7 PM!
It was a fun day with Dorothy! We planned on an early start to beat traffic and get breakfast in LA but that didn't happen so we went straight to the park after a Starbucks run which was good enough, really. We made quick work of the Minions ride which was fun and tolerable in that I didn't feel like throwing up after. Then we went on the Simpsons ride which was still fun and tolerable but did give me a headache. The worst ride though was the Mummy ride cause it was so fast and it went backwards and dropped! Ugh I had to keep my eyes closed for most of that ride just so I wouldn't throw up while in the ride. Which would have been very, very bad considering there were complete strangers seated next to me and in front of me. We didn't go on the Jurassic Park ride since that had drops too and would have splashed us with water. Instead, I stupidly bought my brother a $30 hat that he doesn't even wear. We did go on the Transformers ride, that was a fun ride! I banged my head a bit with the sudden stops and shit though. And then finally!!!! We went to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!!!!!!!! We started it off with eating at the pub because it was like 2 PM and we still didn't eat anything yet. We decided to order one thing each and share a plate of fish and chips. I ordered the herb chicken and a cup of cold butterbeer rather than frozen cause I didn't want it to just end up melting.

Unfortunately, because we ordered so much food we couldn't finish all of it and they didn't offer to-go boxes so we couldn't even take it with us. My dumb self decided it would be a good idea to stuff my mouth some more so it wouldn't be a waste of our money. I would totally eat at the pub again if it was also located somewhere else; like a third location near me so I can go there every fucking day. I would do it.

Of course, being in Harry Potter's world, I had to take advantage of the opportunity and do a lot of shopping. Which I did. A lot. Maybe too much. But fuck it. I bought a wand. a deck of Harry Potter themed cards, bookmarks, a butterbeer mug, peppermint candy in a cool looking jar, and keychains, Since I got my brother something I figured I should also get my mom something. But I couldn't find anything she would really like from Harry Potter until finally I found a keychain of the castle with her name on it. I hate those personalized souvenirs. They never ever fucking have my name.

That's basically it. Dorothy went on the Forbidden Journey by herself cause I was too much of a baby and could only handle Hagrid's Hippogriff Ride thing... We started our way back to the entrance I picked up more things from the store there but that's cause I had all of my previous purchases 'shipped' to the store so I wouldn't have to carry them around.

I'll post pictures of everything I bought another time.

Comments

jaccccxo said…
I wish I went it would have been so cool!
Abbey said…
seriously! it was hella fun though. i want to go back! >:(