June 10, 2016

My momma and I went to her co-worker's daughter's quincenera. That was a lot of fun because I have never been to a quincenera before were they prepare dance productions and have a singer and DJ and open bar. Haha. The singer was hilarious! The whole time he was singing he was also downing alcohol like nothing and he was climbing up on tables to dance in front of women and taking pictures with them. He also tried getting a lot of people to sing along with him. 

I ended up dancing with all of my mom's coworkers cause they wouldn't let me sit out by myself at the table. I don't like dancing! They even asked me if I would sit out the dances at my own wedding in the future! DUH! Do you even need to ask?! LOL. We didn't stay too late cause my mom had work the next morning but it was cool to experience since I didn't know most of the music, the food, or the people.

:)

Comments