It was 07.14.16 and I actually had to go to work that day so that took up four and a half hours of my day. But in the morning my mom and I woke up super early and managed to get our laundry done before 9 AM. After that we went home and dropped off the laundry before heading out again. This time we went over to AltaMed so she can pick up her meds. While there we also went to Daiso were I found a bunch of things that I can use to decorate my room and things to clean my face cause I have pretty bad skin now. It's not the same as it was in high school >.<. I also bought a pimple popping tool. Which has been my latest obsession, watching Dr. Sandra Lee's videos on YouTube. So much fun. I grossed out my mom though. I almost caught a Fearow while we were waiting for Daiso to open but the game kept crashing on me so I just gave up on it and proceeded to the store. After Daiso, I realized that I was fucking starving so me and my momma went to eat Flame Broiler.
After that we just chilled at home until we had to go to work. I went with her so we can carpool even though she started a whole hour before me and got out an hour and a half after me. I took advantage of the time though cause I needed to find gifts for my nephews who are coming to visit soon and I also went to the gym for a little bit cause I haven't been regular lately. Not talking about my period. That's non-existent.
Bye all!
After that we just chilled at home until we had to go to work. I went with her so we can carpool even though she started a whole hour before me and got out an hour and a half after me. I took advantage of the time though cause I needed to find gifts for my nephews who are coming to visit soon and I also went to the gym for a little bit cause I haven't been regular lately. Not talking about my period. That's non-existent.
Bye all!
Comments