It was another day off for me and of course I had to spend a chunk of my day Pokemon hunting. This time I went to the park next to Garden Grove High School because there's a small pond there and I was hoping I would be able to catch water Pokemon. But not a single one showed up. But I did see that the library was having a sale with $0.25 books outside. Unfortunately, I didn't see a single book that I was remotely interested in. I did go inside though to see if they had any Pride and Prejudice fan books. They did! Except, it was one that I already have a copy of sitting at home.
Soon after that I got bored of nothing showing up. I did try and track an Eevee but someone else got to it before I could. So sad...
I eventually went home and played Sims 2 while listening to music. It was just that kind of day.
love!
Soon after that I got bored of nothing showing up. I did try and track an Eevee but someone else got to it before I could. So sad...
I eventually went home and played Sims 2 while listening to music. It was just that kind of day.
love!
Comments