Day 5/100

Today was a day off so I went to the park next to BGHS again in hopes of the server actually working and they did! So I made myself look like a total creeper around the Atlantis Playground area for the many PokeStops that are in there while there were maybe a dozen kids playing in the water fountain thing >.< The sad thing about the park, there used to be a shit ton of bunnies there just roaming around but when I went, I didn't see a single one. I wonder where they went... it would be sad if they were driven out of their home considering that they have been there for years.

Anyway, back to my day! I was at the park for about two hours and I spent most of it in the corner next to the tunnel entrance because there are three PokeStops there and all three of them were lured up so it was a good time for Pokemon hunting. They were mainly Growlithe, Ponyta, Rattata, Pidgeotto, and Ekans but those are good if you want to grind leveling with a lucky egg on since Pidgeys only take 12 candies to evolve. I need to catch some more Pidgeys so I can level up faster.

After the park, I went home and cleaned up my room a little bit so I can prepare for when my relatives come down to visit. I'm doing little by little so that I don't end up just stuffing everything into my closet at the last minute cause that's what happened last time. I managed to wrap Jacque's gift, throw out some shoe boxes, and put aside the books I need to give to Jacque.



Comments

jaccccxo said…
i wish you got more candies when you transferred them to the prof