Just like yesterday, I spent the day with family. My mom and I hung out with my aunt and cousin pretty much all day just going around Huntington Beach/Westminster. We started the day off with a massage on Bolsa but I went to hang at Bambu instead because there are two PokeStops that I can reach from there so I was good for an hour by the time they finished. I have never gotten a massage before because I'm afraid that my bones are too fragile and they'll end up breaking something. I did manage to catch a few new Pokemon while I was there.
After that, we went to go eat at Boiling Point on Brookhurst cause for some reason we were all craving hot ass soup on a hot ass day. There was no wait cause they just opened a half hour before which was great for us since we're impatient when it comes to food. Or, I am at least... LOL. I hate having to wait.
Sidestory!:
A while back, I had work one day and it was only a partial shift so I didn't have a lunch scheduled. Instead, I made sure to eat a little bit before work because I fully expected to go out to eat or have something at home when I got off. Instead, I got a text from my mom saying that they were all at my cousin's house and we were gonna go out to eat dinner instead so I should go straight there.
We ended up staying at my aunt's house for hours because they were watching a game. I forgot what sport. But finally! Around eight pm me and my mom decided to just go home cause I was so fucking hungry and tired of waiting for them to finish. Instead of just saying bye, they were all like well, what about dinner? Like, the fuck?! You guys made me wait for hours and you finally say something about dinner when I just want to go home to eat... WTF so they decide to try one of the busiest restaurants in one of the busiest plazas in Garden Grove. Garlic&Chives on Westminster and Brookhurst. I've eaten there before so I said fine and when I called them for a reservation they took my name and told me that I should only have to wait a few minutes when I get there.
WHAT A FUCKING LIE!
We get there and there's a whole crowd, we heard them say there was a party of 17 and this is a small restaurant. It probably only seats like 60-70 people. So we told the people that our party had arrived and they told me ten minutes. And twenty minutes pass by without a word from them so I go ask again and they said another fifteen minutes. Instead, we ended up waiting a whole hour and the only thing the worker told us was that they were waiting to seat us at the corner table where people were just sitting around talking for the past hour. They weren't even eating! They were just sitting there occasionally looking outside, so they definitely saw the thirty fucking people who were waiting for a fucking table and one of the guys would eat but one bite at a fucking time. The group of 17 ended up having some people go next door to 85 Bakery for some snacks cause they were waiting so long.
FINALLY! My mom got fed up and went to a worker and asked what is taking so long, this is getting ridiculous, blah blah blah. The worker apologized and not even five minutes later we were seated. It took them fifteen minutes to take our order. And another fifteen minutes for our orders to start coming out. Well, everyone else's order did. Mine and my mom's took thirty and once again my mom had to talk to someone about it. And again, not five minutes later my mom's food comes out. And ten minutes later mine was served. At this point is was nine pm and the last time I had anything to eat was nine am! I was so fucking starving cause I didn't have a lunch at work so I couldn't eat there for five hours. And then I spent another two or three hours at my aunt's. And almost two hours waiting at the fucking restaurant!
I am never going there again. We only got service because my mom had to remind them multiple times to get our things. It was ridiculous and I was ready to pass out from hunger. Fucking stupid.
-end of story-
After BP we went to Target, Payless, and Fashion Young near Bella Terra cause my cousin went to get her eyebrows done. I didn't find anything but it was fun to walk around looking for Pokemon everywhere. After that we went to Whole Foods for my aunt and cousin to do some grocery shopping. Finally we went back to my aunt's house and we spent the rest of the day there playing cards.
After that, we went to go eat at Boiling Point on Brookhurst cause for some reason we were all craving hot ass soup on a hot ass day. There was no wait cause they just opened a half hour before which was great for us since we're impatient when it comes to food. Or, I am at least... LOL. I hate having to wait.
Sidestory!:
A while back, I had work one day and it was only a partial shift so I didn't have a lunch scheduled. Instead, I made sure to eat a little bit before work because I fully expected to go out to eat or have something at home when I got off. Instead, I got a text from my mom saying that they were all at my cousin's house and we were gonna go out to eat dinner instead so I should go straight there.
We ended up staying at my aunt's house for hours because they were watching a game. I forgot what sport. But finally! Around eight pm me and my mom decided to just go home cause I was so fucking hungry and tired of waiting for them to finish. Instead of just saying bye, they were all like well, what about dinner? Like, the fuck?! You guys made me wait for hours and you finally say something about dinner when I just want to go home to eat... WTF so they decide to try one of the busiest restaurants in one of the busiest plazas in Garden Grove. Garlic&Chives on Westminster and Brookhurst. I've eaten there before so I said fine and when I called them for a reservation they took my name and told me that I should only have to wait a few minutes when I get there.
WHAT A FUCKING LIE!
We get there and there's a whole crowd, we heard them say there was a party of 17 and this is a small restaurant. It probably only seats like 60-70 people. So we told the people that our party had arrived and they told me ten minutes. And twenty minutes pass by without a word from them so I go ask again and they said another fifteen minutes. Instead, we ended up waiting a whole hour and the only thing the worker told us was that they were waiting to seat us at the corner table where people were just sitting around talking for the past hour. They weren't even eating! They were just sitting there occasionally looking outside, so they definitely saw the thirty fucking people who were waiting for a fucking table and one of the guys would eat but one bite at a fucking time. The group of 17 ended up having some people go next door to 85 Bakery for some snacks cause they were waiting so long.
FINALLY! My mom got fed up and went to a worker and asked what is taking so long, this is getting ridiculous, blah blah blah. The worker apologized and not even five minutes later we were seated. It took them fifteen minutes to take our order. And another fifteen minutes for our orders to start coming out. Well, everyone else's order did. Mine and my mom's took thirty and once again my mom had to talk to someone about it. And again, not five minutes later my mom's food comes out. And ten minutes later mine was served. At this point is was nine pm and the last time I had anything to eat was nine am! I was so fucking starving cause I didn't have a lunch at work so I couldn't eat there for five hours. And then I spent another two or three hours at my aunt's. And almost two hours waiting at the fucking restaurant!
I am never going there again. We only got service because my mom had to remind them multiple times to get our things. It was ridiculous and I was ready to pass out from hunger. Fucking stupid.
-end of story-
After BP we went to Target, Payless, and Fashion Young near Bella Terra cause my cousin went to get her eyebrows done. I didn't find anything but it was fun to walk around looking for Pokemon everywhere. After that we went to Whole Foods for my aunt and cousin to do some grocery shopping. Finally we went back to my aunt's house and we spent the rest of the day there playing cards.
Comments