Jocelyn's Graduation Party!



 
 


I'm finally posting the pictures from my co-worker's graduation party! Damn, I have not been up to date on any of my shit. That's terrible. As you see, some of my pictures were just screenshots from one of my co-worker's snapchat. xD

The party was fun overall. I got there at 5:30-ish which is when the party was scheduled to start but of course, who actually follows that other than me? xD When I got there, one of my other co-workers was already there with her husband and kids which kind of surprised me cause I didn't know we can bring people. Or I would have brought someone. I think. No, I still would have gone alone. It wasn't that long before the others started getting there. The food was pretty bomb. They had chicharon which I probably should not have gorged myself with. Is that the proper word... I have no clue. There were a bunch of us. Not as many people as I thought from the store but still a good number that we took up two tables. We were also close to the bar which was funny cause they kept trying to get all of us to drink once it was open. But I couldn't. I had work the next day, even if it was late, I still had other things to do before work. LOL. We ended up playing multiple rounds of Heads Up on one of our phones. That was fun. My inner Potterhead and Pokefan came out when I saw that Harry Potter and Pokemon were some of the options for me to guess. I think I only missed three in those categories. And Pokemon was only cause I am not caught up on all of the episodes.

Despite me not drinking, I did still have a sip of a drink. They said it was a Scooby-Doo drink. That was pretty bomb. And I would not mind having another one all to myself.

They also had a 'photobooth.' I only put the quotations cause it was a decorated tarp hanging on the wall with her aunt taking pictures with the printer on the ground next to her. They did have a lot of props. They were cute. Mainly foods and emojis were available. Even though the party went on until four in the morning, I ended up leaving at 11. That was a fun night. I don't really hang out with anyone, let alone co-workers, so this was a new experience.

Comments