Missing the gym

Today is only my second day without the gym and I already miss it. WTF but I did manage to get some exercise in today while at work. We have this huge stock room with a large aisle where we can run back and forth. And we have some conveniently placed shelves height-wise so I can hold on to those and do calf raises. I also did some lunges. That felt good even though I didn't go gym today or yesterday xD

Comments

jaccccxo said…
That's good you still got your workout in even without going to the gym :) I skipped the gym on Monday and this morning ;___; I hate my life lol. My body can't handle me working out 2 times a day so when I do, the next morning don't expect me at the gym LOL.
Abbey said…
Dude, I haven't been to the gym since Sunday! I was supposed to go on Monday but my mom had me go with her to the optometrist. And since then I've just been at school and work most of the time.

I kind of want to try going twice a day but I don't think I would be able to handle it. If anything I would just stay longer during one visit.
jaccccxo said…
I wish I could hand;e 2 sessions a day. But since I've been sleeping less my body won't let me do it. Which I should actually be sleeping now since I'm going to be trying to hit the gym in the morning lol