Day 5

All I did today was thirty on the treadmill with the incline up so it was like walking up a hill so that was fun and nauseating cause I'm not used to that.

And I followed that up with weights. My usual routine on that one but I'm actually trying to keep track of how many repetitions I'm doing.

Poke seems to be my go-to meal for post-workout. Not sure if that's healthy. Oh well. It's hella bomb either way.

Comments

jaccccxo said…
My suggestion would be to lift first and then do cardio so you have more engery to lift. That's just how Meeyoung taught me lol. Good job on that cardio though. I HATE inclines SOOOO much haha. So I just avoid it.
Abbey said…
Lately, I haven't even done any cardio. I've just been lifting cause I don't have enough time to do both since I have been going after work and they close the mall doors at a certain time and I have to make it back before then so I don't have to walk down the stairs in the parking lot when it's pitch black.