Day 2

I did the same shit I did yesterday except only fifteen minutes on the treadmill because I went right after work and I was already kind of tired. I also added chest presses. I don't even bother keeping count of how many I do. I just keep going until I'm tired of it. That's okay though. I've been cleaning my room a lot lately cause apparently my family from up North is going to come visit on Wednesday and I'll be busy with work, gym, and school until then so I have to do little things at a time. But, right now, my room is filled with plastic bags. A good chunk of my room is just a pile of these bags filled with clothes, shoes, bags, &etc. so that we can donate them to hope services on Tuesday. I'm not even done getting things for that because we also have old toys that my brother never got to play with and we're finally getting rid of them. Then, I also have three huge trash bags filled with shredded paper of just old bank statements and receipts.

That's all! I'm tired now...

Comments

jaccccxo said…
Ayyye Day 2!! Time spent at the gym is better than time not spent there, keep it up !