Day 1

So, yesterday was my first day back at the gym. It was hella exhausting! But so satisfying! I didn't do much cause I didn't want to work myself to exhaustion considering all the other stuff that I had to do as well. BUT! I managed to do thirty minutes on the treadmill, three sets of fifteen on the hip adduction and the same on the hip abduction, and three sets of ten of leg curls. It was pretty much a day focused on my lower body. And obviously I don't know what I'm working out, I just look at the pictures see what parts it affects and follow the instructions >.<. That's probably not a good thing... oh well. Hehe, so I recently did some Facebook stalking on a guy that I think is cute from work. I don't think I have a crush on him or anything cause really, we don't even talk to each other all that much. Anyway, I found out that he also goes to the gym that I go to. Hehe. :)

Comments

jaccccxo said…
You did an awesome job on your first day back! :D Keep it up!