So, today was a lot of fun. I did do some -okay, a lot- shopping at work. I didn't find any nice shorts but I did find some cute jewelry, a sweater and cute undies haha.
I don't know why but no matter what time of day my class is, or how long I slept the night before, I still manage to nod off every few minutes in class. It's so annoying. I wasn't like this in high school, where I had a more stressful schedule, so I don't know why I'm like this now. Ugh. So annoying.
Midterms are coming up and I am not looking forward to that. Never am, so nothing new there. I need to catch up on my reading for both classes. I need to take down notes for one class. And the other I get to just relax until next week cause we're still doing speeches.
I'm bored now. Time to read!
I don't know why but no matter what time of day my class is, or how long I slept the night before, I still manage to nod off every few minutes in class. It's so annoying. I wasn't like this in high school, where I had a more stressful schedule, so I don't know why I'm like this now. Ugh. So annoying.
Midterms are coming up and I am not looking forward to that. Never am, so nothing new there. I need to catch up on my reading for both classes. I need to take down notes for one class. And the other I get to just relax until next week cause we're still doing speeches.
I'm bored now. Time to read!
Comments