Wow, it's been a while since I've been on here. Well, posting on here anyway. I've been trying to watch Korean dramas again lately. I'm not sure why. I just need something to do that doesn't have to do with ALDUB. Which, I am actually starting to get tired of. It's four months away from being a full year on TV and I am tired of it because there hasn't been much of a consistent storyline to it. But in good news about ALDUB! My aunt came back from the Philippines and she bought me a bunch of merch about ALDUB and I am in love with my posters. -sigh- there are two of them of Alden and I just love them haha.
Tomorrow, I have a day off from work and I don't know what to do. I originally wanted to go to JCP and shop since we have a 25% coupon on top of my associate discount but I don't want to spend any more money and I really don't have any more room in my closet. #firstworldproblems haha
So, instead I am going to continue cleaning out my room. (wtf why is she calling me stupid for not knowing she answered my text...) I have like four large storage bins to go through and hopefully reduce into two bins left but that's the ideal. Most likely, it will be rid of one. My cousin is also giving me a storage unit that I will be using to hold all of my yarn. That will be useful. I already know where I'm going to put it too. YAY
I have a gift card from walmart but I'm not sure what to do with it. Initially, I wanted to buy a bookcase but I don't know where I would put it and I don't know if it would even fit all of my books. I already have three shelving units in my room, I really don't need another one. Except, my current bookcase is starting to fall apart in the back. There are holes everywhere. >.<
I'm craving so many different foods that I don't know what to eat tomorrow. I want pizza. I want Wienerschnitzel (is that how you spell it) just to try it. I want poke. I want sushi. UGH!
Tomorrow, I have a day off from work and I don't know what to do. I originally wanted to go to JCP and shop since we have a 25% coupon on top of my associate discount but I don't want to spend any more money and I really don't have any more room in my closet. #firstworldproblems haha
So, instead I am going to continue cleaning out my room. (wtf why is she calling me stupid for not knowing she answered my text...) I have like four large storage bins to go through and hopefully reduce into two bins left but that's the ideal. Most likely, it will be rid of one. My cousin is also giving me a storage unit that I will be using to hold all of my yarn. That will be useful. I already know where I'm going to put it too. YAY
I have a gift card from walmart but I'm not sure what to do with it. Initially, I wanted to buy a bookcase but I don't know where I would put it and I don't know if it would even fit all of my books. I already have three shelving units in my room, I really don't need another one. Except, my current bookcase is starting to fall apart in the back. There are holes everywhere. >.<
I'm craving so many different foods that I don't know what to eat tomorrow. I want pizza. I want Wienerschnitzel (is that how you spell it) just to try it. I want poke. I want sushi. UGH!
Comments